I am Sajitha pramod. Homepreneur. Author of http://www.sajitha.in . Working at home and doing online business.

I WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE

How to Make Money Online in India

How to become a  Homepreneur ? 

Lost job ? No job ? Do you want to quit? Do you want to working at home?

Don't worry, now you have opportunities everywhere.  Thanks to the internet.

Millions of people are now making a full-time living working from home.

Don't miss  this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

One in every four advertising dollars is now being spent on online advertising. And people are spending, on average, 40 minutes a day on social media websites such as Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter. And yet, most people are completely unaware of the incredible opportunities this has created for them.


About Me


On a lazy evening, I made a blog to make some extra money for helping my husband to pay our house rent and buying household items.

I read some inspirational stories of people who making huge income online. So that I experimented my luck to earn some bucks online. I was a typical Indian house wife . My husband helped me to learn Photoshop online. That was my only computer knowledge. Hailing from a rural south Indian village, I could only manage to hold a commercial degree due to my poor English language skills.

I want to do online jobs

But the funny fact is that I didn't know much about technology or gadgets!

I don't have much time to spend on Internet

I have to do all the daily chores alone at home. Being a mother, it is impossible to share more time on Internet.

I launched my Online Business  with No Money 

Failure!  

I failed miserably and lost the hope to make money online.

Learning from my mistakes

I wanted to WIN the race of life. I regained my energy level and moved on after learning lessons from my mistakes and re-launched my online business with proper plans and time management short-cuts.

Now I am earning more than my Husband.  How?

It was a proud a moment for me when my online income crossed the margin of my husband's paycheck in less than nine months .

    Work At Home

    I am working at my comfort zone. My success formula is working less but smart and spending more time with my Family.

    Dedicate few hours every day to work online from home. 
      You can make money for living rest of the hours.


    About My eBook


    The story behind my E-Book

    Few months before, I got a call from one of my relatives. She asked me about online jobs and said she bought a CD which trains people to make money online. I was also curious and invited her to my home to show the CD. She is aware of my online activities and my online earnings. However, she never asked me about it or shows any interest in making money online. She secretly purchased that CD from a vendor who advertises on newspapers everyday with a tag line – earn money at home.

     I was disappointed after seeing the contents on the CD. It was a video clip showing someone searching on Google to find out some data entry job sites. He showed how to sign in on those sites and talked like a spammer. Still I remember the face expression of my relative after seeing that CD. It was her fault – she could have asked me about it before purchasing that material. She had wasted her Rs 500 for buying that crap.

    I don’t know why people falling on the trap of scammers again and again. You can read the success stories of people who made huge income online in an overnight, only on ads. I would like to read the success stories of people who archived success in making money online. All of them miserably failed in their first attempts except some people. Making money online is possible. But it takes time and tests your patience. You can’t make any money online without work. That is a true fact!









    MAKING MONEY ONLINE IS NOT HARD 

    I have been experimenting make money online ideas since 2006.  I have succeeded in making my plans working from the scratch.  I didn't have much money to invest for online business and time to spend on doing online jobs.  So, I tried to discover a simple methods to make money online in my leisure time without any investment.


    Do you want to know more  about simple and trusted ways to make money online in India?

    Many of  you contact me and showing your enthusiasm to make money online working at home.  Sadly, I have seen this enthusiasm on everyone at the initial stage only.  People tend to go after scams which offer quick rich money.  

    I have discovered many successful make money online working at home opportunities in my eight years experience . Are you interested to know more?

    I am sharing more about  these kind of opportunities to all friends on my Make Money Online Working at Home eBook

    I wrote my E-book based on my eight years experience in making money online.  I have detailed step by step process to make money online in this E-book.  It is your choice to buy this E-book or not. You can make money online if you do the process I have written. Otherwise you are too lazy to do an online job. 


    Dreaming only is not make you rich but doing! I have proved this in my life.

    There are many  online opportunities now becoming popular in India.

    GET YOUR FIRST ASSIGNMENT TODAY !




    Price: Rs 399 

    Rs. 190 ( Special offer valid upto 30th July 2014.)

    Format: PDF

    Buy my book   as soon as possible. If more people aware of this, the competition becomes harder.  Now it is an easy walk. Don't miss it.


    Thank you. Hope we meet soon.
    Regards,
    Sajitha pramod